Followers

Monday, 3 November 2014

Butterfly Fairy

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this evening?

I have nearly finished my projects, just a few last minute items to sort and then I am done.

Tonight I am sharing a card I made using one of the images from another Joanna Sheen CD's


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 cream square card which I have matted and layered patterned card.
2. I printed the image off and matted and layered onto patterned and pink card.
3. Along the bottom I attached cream lace with pale pink pearl trim.
4. I then added a metal corner and butterfly.
5. To finish off I added 3 cream roses which I have distressed with tattered rose.

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



23 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very vintage! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Such a beautiful card, Mike the colors!thanks for playing along at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design Linda, so pretty especially the lace.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image and lace,gorgeous colours and card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda, another beautiful image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the vintage fairy image and lace embellishment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Linda. Lovely image and fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, Linda. Beautiful image. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgous image and very beautiful vintage card!I love the frame inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. Love that butterfly.

    Hope you're ok, Aunty Linda? Jamie sends his love. :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. a beautiful card Linda - I adore that lace and the image is so pretty! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Linda, that image is gorgeous & I love the little clock & butterfly sooo much!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Linda, beautiful card, love this image and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda. The image is wonderful and I love the lace and butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really gorgeous design Linda.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous butterfly fairy today Linda. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very pretty card, love the lace edging and the butterfly resting on the clock. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, good luck ! Best Wishes, Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx