Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A Christmas card to share with you all today.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, a few errands to run this morning and then back into the craft room to finish off a couple of projects.
Step by Step
1. White pearlescent square base card.
2. I embossed white pearlescent card using Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder and wrapped grey ribbon around the bottom before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The topper is from The Paper Shelter called Winter Goddess, I printed off onto supersmooth card and matted and layered onto blue mirri card.
4. Using SB snowflake die I cut out 4 snowflakes using holographic mirri card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment tag, pearl flat back gems to the centres of the snowflakes and to two of the corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx