Followers

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Digi Bells DT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday, we have been to see my granddaughters today.

Today I am sharing a project for Digi Bells.

I have used "A Tasty Read" by Elisabeth Bell why not check out her website to see what other images she has.  They are all gorgeous, but as you know I am a big fan!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 scalloped and embossed front square card.
2. First layer is paper printed from Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD which I have punched the corners.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics and distressed around the image before matting and layering onto pale green card.
3. I distressed a white doily with Dew Drops Pink Grapefruit and placed behind the topper
5. To finish off I added the bling flourish, Wild Orchid flowers which I have added Stickles to the petals.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and a very pretty card. Love the bling on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored the sweet image. Ohhhhh, and I do love the bling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and delicate card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Linda, love the bling. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Linda. Sweet image and stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at SAAC this week
    Fanny SAAC DT
    www.scrapbynini.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super image, coloured beautifully, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Linda, loving the flourish and flowers. The image is just so sweet. Hope you've had a good weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Linda, and such a darling image. I really like your distressing on the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is such a pretty card I love the main image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Linda - love that image - gorgeous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful image Linda, love the card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Linda and a beautifully coloured image. I love the backing paper and the flourish. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this pretty image, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous coloring and love the flowers with the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you got lots of cuddles today Linda, I love your card, I think this might be my favourite image from the Digi Bells...love the soft colours here, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda and lovely image used along with gorgeous colour combo.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    Candy is on my blog....
    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/brea-ornament.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is adorable Linda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colouring of the image Linda. Great colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx