Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell Challenge Blog
This month's theme is Christmas
Here is my card to give you some inspiration
Step by Step
1. A5 white tent card which I have punched with inverted rounder.
2. Pearlescent pink card embossed with Tattered Lace snowflake embossing folder.
3. Stamped image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic Ciao pens then cut out SB Labels 25, distressed the edges with Dew Drop blue and adhered to pearlescent card cut out with SB Timeless Rectangle Die.
4. Added Stickles in blue and frosted lace around the image.
5. To finish off I added the tag sentiment, 3 snowflakes and blue gems.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx