Followers

Monday, 10 November 2014

Fantasy Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First of all I would like to thank everyone who stopped and said hello at the NEC!
You all made my day and I can't thank you enough for your kindness.

I had a brilliant time and it was lovely to catch up with Sue and Harvey.
On Friday night I went to see John Bishop, oh my what a superb show and I laughed until I cried.
Thank you Sue and Harvey!

Today I am sharing a Christmas Card with you all


Step by Step

1. A5 landscape white card which I have matted and layered snowflake embossed card, I wrapped blue organza ribbon around before adhering to the card.
2. The image is from The Paper Shelter which I printed onto supersmooth then matted and layered onto blue mirri card.
3. I cut out SB snowflakes using the blue mirri card.
4. I threaded organza ribbon through the sentiment tag.
5. To finish off I added blue flat back gems.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Great card as always Linda. Love the image.
    Glad you had a great time at the NEC & enjoyed John Bishop.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Paper Shelter image Linda. They make such cute cards.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute image, I love TPS x
    hugs
    sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the image she looks so cute.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda. So stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Cute card, Linda!! Background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utterly stunning my friend, I adore the image and your detail, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda. glad you had a good time . Lucky you seeing John Bishop. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful papers and a lovely image today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda. She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wintery colors on this pretty crd. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely Christmas card Linda and a delightful image. The snowflakes are fabulous.
    I hope your knee is on the mend. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I love the colours. I NEED that image! Crafty Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card Linda. Glad you had a good time at the NEC and lucky you seeing John Bishop.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hun, sorry I've been rather neglectful lately.
    Gorgeous card, great image xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful creation Linda! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge this month and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx