Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you have all had a good day.
I have managed to get all the washing and ironing done from my time away.
Today I have played with a couple of CD's that I bought from Kraftyhands at the NEC.
This card is made with elements from the Femme Fatale CD which is right up my street with lots of gorgeous vintage images, embellishments and papers.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I scored the front half way to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered brown card with patterned paper, I then added the brown lace across the bottom half of the card to create a stopper.
3. For the front of the card the first layer is cream pearlescent card.
4. The next 2 layers are brown card and patterned paper which I have used on the base of the card, distressed around the patterned paper with DI Vintage photo.
5. I then matted and layered the rose paper which has also been distressed with Vintage photo, onto gold card.
6. The topper is from the post cards which I distressed around the edges and matted and layered with foam pads.
7. To finish off I added 3 pink buttons, brown and pink organza bow with a metal flower embellishment to the centre and metal corner.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx