Followers

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Femme Fatale

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day.
I have managed to get all the washing and ironing done from my time away.

Today I have played with a couple of CD's that I bought from Kraftyhands at the NEC.

This card is made with elements from the Femme Fatale CD which is right up my street with lots of gorgeous vintage images, embellishments and papers.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I scored the front half way to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered brown card with patterned paper, I then added the brown lace across the bottom half of the card to create a stopper.
3. For the front of the card the first layer is cream pearlescent card.
4. The next 2 layers are brown card and patterned paper which I have used on the base of the card, distressed around the patterned paper with DI Vintage photo.
5. I then matted and layered the rose paper which has also been distressed with Vintage photo, onto gold card.
6. The topper is from the post cards which I distressed around the edges and matted and layered with foam pads.
7. To finish off I added 3 pink buttons, brown and pink organza bow with a metal flower embellishment to the centre and metal corner.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


31 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Linda, love the vintage image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shabby chic card! Great image and layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah ... here you are. Beautiful card. I've Subscribed and became a Follower so I shall return!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I saw your card over at Party-Time Tuesday, what a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so very beautiful Linda a great vintage card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Stunning. I love this type of card too Linda. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love all the embelishments & ths image is adorable xxx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beauiful make x x x

    i am loving the feminine feel of the card and i think i need to buy some Kraftyhands cdroms

    Massive Hugs
    Kerrie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty vintage style card Linda, do like the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is such a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super vintage style card - love those papers and that image - fabulous!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your gorgeous card, fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful vintage card,the image is gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello linda, A stunning Vintage card, love the image she is absolutely gorgeous. Love the backing papers, the lace and the ribbon.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Linda! Love the vintage image. I'm slowly getting back on my feet. For now, I have to put on a DT hat -- We're really excited that you chose to honor us by playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and I hope we see you playing again regularly. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. a beautiful card Linda - really lovely. Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous vintage creation Linda, love this image, beautiful papers and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card Linda. I love the vintage papers and topper. The lace is wonderful too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's beautiful, you always have the most stunning images, and your colours are always spot on xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Linda, this CD is on my wishlist, must think about sending Santa a wee letter, LOL...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, love the vintage feel. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Femme Fatale? makes me wonder what this lady has going on in her mind....beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty image this is Linda, and a nice touch with the black frill x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, Linda. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 61 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have captured the vintage feeling beautifully with this card. The trims are pretty and add wonderful texture and the layering looks wonderful. Thanks for joining our Things Beginning With B challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is wonderful...Love the vintage design. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week at 613 Avenue Create and hope you join us again this week. Have an excellent day. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx