Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Hubby and I are off to see our granddaughters Alice and Florence today.
I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
I would like to dedicate this card to you all who I regard as my friends!
Step by Step
1. Tent shaped patterned white card which I have threaded pink lace with hearts and joined with a heart shaped button with a ribbon bow.
2. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I have matted and layered onto red satin mirri card.
3. I cut out the butterflies using white pearlescent card using Tattered Lace Starlight square (the butterfly dies come with this die)
4. I cut I the daisy starlight flouish with white pearlescent card and added the pink gems.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx