Followers

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Gone Artsy Project

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

We had a lovely time with Alice and Florence today, my eldest son even came for a visit too from Co Durham so it was lovely to be with my little family today.  The girls sure are growing up quick.

Tonight I would like to share with you a card I made using the kit that Deb from Gone Artsy put together and called it after me, how cool is that.  Why not hop on over to Gone Artsy shop and check it out. 
I only used a few elements from the kit to make this card and still have plenty left over for other projects.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 pink square card.
2. The first layer is rose floral paper from LOTV Country Lady paper pack
3. I then inked the heart doily with Dew Drops Brilliance Orchid ink.
4. I added the crocheted doily and cameo on top of the doily.
5. To finish off I added the pink rosette with silver embroidered leaves to both corners, added 3 heart buttons and the sentiment.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda. ove the lace heart and flowers.
    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Linda. Love all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation Linda, love the rosettes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, especially love the crochet doily and pretty flowers, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Crafty Catz this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Linda) what a lovely interesting work. really beautiful
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I do like the lace heart and the cameo. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely soft creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, lovely colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. great make Linda and imagine having a kit named after you - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgous! It's a lovely card with pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Linda I like all the detail and colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Linda. Love the lace and the colour.
    Thank you for joining our “Anything goes” challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so pleased you all had a lovely day....
    Your card is stunning, I love "The Linda kit" xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Linda! I love the colours & the backing paper is absolutely perfect! Love the embellies too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creation for our challenge...thanks for sharing...
    Annie {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! How fun to have a kit named after you! Thanks for joining our challenge at DS4J. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. This really is so lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous creation Linda! Thank you playing with us at Sister Act Card challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, those elements are just beautiful, the roses, that emboirdered heart, WOW! lovely combination

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really pretty card, I love the gorgeous pink heart buttons! many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is very pretty! Love the red lace

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck and hope to see you back soon again!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx