Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? I hope you are all having a good weekend so far.
As part of being on the design team for Gone Artsy I do a live UStream tutorial.
Last night it was all about embellishing my cards and today I am showing one of the cards I embellished.
Once the video is available I will add the link in my next blog post.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have created a twisted easel card.
2. I matted and layered papers from Kraftyhands Femme Fatal CD onto both the base and front of the card, distressing around the edges with Vintage Photo and Weathered Wood.
3. The envelope and insert I distressed with Vintage Photo and adhered to the card.
4. I used blue roses in various colours and silver metal leaves to decorate. The butterfly is actually a bow but I turned it into a butterfly by adding stamens as antennae. I then added the pearl trim along the bottom of the card.
5. I made a triple bow and added the pearl cabochon also from Gone Artsy store to the centre.
6. To finish off I added 3 roses and silver leaf to act as the stopper.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx