Followers

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well, shortly I will be off to the NEC.

I will be taking the Make and Takes on the Imagination Crafts Stand A16
If you are going please do stop and say hello, I love doing the shows as I get to meet a lot of my Facebook and blogging friends.

Today I have a vintage card for you, to say thank you for all your support, visits and comments.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered 2 sheets of patterned paper, I curled one corner so the first layer is visible and distressed the curl with Old Paper
2. I printed off the image from a Joanna Sheen Vintage CD and matted and layered onto pearlescent card.
3. I made a double bow and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
4. To the paper curl I added 3 rosebuds, pearl trim and rose which has been distressed with Old Paper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment Thank You.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. A gorgeous vintage card Linda. I love how you've curled the corner. The roses and ribbon are wonderful.
    Have a safe journey to the NEC. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card,wonderful design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the look of vintage.
    Have a great time on your trip.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card today Linda. That lady image is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the vintage feel that you have achieved. Have fun at the NEC I really wish I was going. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful vintage card Linda. Enjoy your time at the Nec. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda. Such a lovely vintage image. I too have this Joanna Sheen cd. Must get it out again lol!
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful vintage card Linda, lovely image and colours.
    have fun at the NEC..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice vintage card! Love the images. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it :) Vintage is my favourite style :) beautiful:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, and gorgeous colours and love that beautiful image. ....have a great weekend.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful vintage style card Linda. Love the colour palette. So elegant.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sweetie, Your card is beautiful.....
    Enjoy the NEC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great design Linda, love vintage and this ones lovely
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gorgeous vintage image, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful vintage card Linda - lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Gorgeous embellies. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet vintage card. Thanks for joining Memascrafts November Anything Goes Challenge. Princess - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this vintage style card. Thank you for stopping by Mema's Crafts and for taking time to play in our monthly challenge where two winners are selected each month. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous card, hope all went amazingly well at the show and that you had fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs, Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  24. This vintage image is just lovely. Great work on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love vintage designs, and this is so pretty, love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx