Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well, shortly I will be off to the NEC.
I will be taking the Make and Takes on the Imagination Crafts Stand A16
If you are going please do stop and say hello, I love doing the shows as I get to meet a lot of my Facebook and blogging friends.
Today I have a vintage card for you, to say thank you for all your support, visits and comments.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered 2 sheets of patterned paper, I curled one corner so the first layer is visible and distressed the curl with Old Paper
2. I printed off the image from a Joanna Sheen Vintage CD and matted and layered onto pearlescent card.
3. I made a double bow and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
4. To the paper curl I added 3 rosebuds, pearl trim and rose which has been distressed with Old Paper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment Thank You.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx