Followers

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Imagination Crafts Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

The middle of November already and not far off Christmas now.  
Today I am sharing my inspiration post with you for our current challenge over on Imagination Crafts.

Today I am sharing another Christmas card, I have just a few more presents to buy and then I am done.


Step by Step

1. A5 white pearlescent card 
2. First layer is royal blue pearlescent card which I have added snowflake acetate and wrapped white ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Onto the Crystal Sky panel card I stencilled a tree from Merry Christmas stencil with Silver Sparkle Medium.
4. Once the topper was dry I matted and layered onto silver mirri card.
5. To finish off I added the words Let it Snow, button snowflakes and clear gem flourishes.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda, love all the added sparkly gems, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely sparkle Linda. Love the blue.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, such lovely colours. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter,design and colours, just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous & sparkly love this Linda, have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, sorry I haven't been around this past week! Life has just got in the way & I've had no time for blogging!
    I've had a look at all your lovely creations this morning! Great work as always.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this, so elegant and beautiful. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation Linda. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love all the wonderful and sparkly swirls on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! Love the blue combo and the sparkle design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love all the magical sparkles! Good luck in the contests.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Linda - great design and I just love those gem flourishes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful sparkle Linda - love your card! I can't believe you're so far on in your organisation for Christmas! Wow! Well done you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the blue and purple beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda, love those gem flourishes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda your card is gorgeous I love all the sparkle. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, such a lovely Christmas card. Love all the sparkle and the colours. Can't believe you're so far ahead with your Christmas shopping! I've barely started lol!
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda. The tree looks amazing and I love all the sparkle. I hope the sentiment doesn't come true though, I only like the white stuff in pictures. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful Linda. Love the design and all the sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, Linda! You need to enter this at Tuesday Throwdown before Monday evening. Theme is Pearls and Swirls. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty, love the colors. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You maked a very beautiful card. With nice colors thank for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx