Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
The middle of November already and not far off Christmas now.
Today I am sharing my inspiration post with you for our current challenge over on Imagination Crafts.
Today I am sharing another Christmas card, I have just a few more presents to buy and then I am done.
Step by Step
1. A5 white pearlescent card
2. First layer is royal blue pearlescent card which I have added snowflake acetate and wrapped white ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Onto the Crystal Sky panel card I stencilled a tree from Merry Christmas stencil with Silver Sparkle Medium.
4. Once the topper was dry I matted and layered onto silver mirri card.
5. To finish off I added the words Let it Snow, button snowflakes and clear gem flourishes.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx