Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the start of our new challenge over at Imagination Crafts.
As always our challenge theme is "Anything Goes"
The winner will win £40 to spend on the Imagination Crafts website.
Here is my card for inspiration, I have gone with Christmas!
Step by Step
1. A5 cream pearlescent card
2. First layer is red pearlescent card embossed using Tattered Lace Holly embossing folder, wrapping gold ribbon around before matting and layering onto base card.
3. The topper is called Frosty Flourish Green panel card which I have stencilled Christmas Poinsettia with Bright Red sparkle medium.
4. I matted and layered to topper onto gold pearlescent card and added Jingle Bells which was cut out using gold mirri card using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiments dies.
5. To finish off I made a bow and added pearl gems to the centre and gold pearls to the 4 corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx