Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An early post this morning as off to the Dentist :( fingers crossed it is just a check up.
An Easel card mad using Femme Fatale Papers and Topper.
Step by Step
1. Square white easel card with circular edge.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered stripped paper. A strip of Kraft card with brown lace and wrapped lemon ribbon around and attached with from pads to add as stopper.
3. Onto the front of the card I have adhered yellow rose paper and distressed with DI Vintage Photo.
4. Cut out Kraft card using SB Stately Circle, added a feather to the hat on the topper and adhered the topper to the circle.
5. To finish off I added a double bow with flower topper, a metal corner, lemon roses and metal leaf.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx