Followers

Thursday, 6 November 2014

Make and Takes at the NEC

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well it is that time of year again, it only seems 5 minutes since I was last at the NEC.

This year I am taking the Make and Takes for Imagination Crafts.

I do hope you will stop by and say Hi if you are going.

Here are a couple of samples I have made.




The backgrounds have been made using Inkadinks.
The fairy is one of the new stencils and I have used Gunmetal Sparkle Medium

Thank you for visiting today and I hope you will pop back again tomorrow.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this stencil image makes a fantastic effect on the cards! They're all so beautiful. :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Linda,ooh wish I was there with you....Have fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Linda. Lovely image and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Linda, love the pretty stencil.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and colours,love your cards Linda.Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful and gorgeous Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so pretty!! Love that image you used too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are gorgeous Linda, love the backgrounds. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous samples!! I love this stencil and the background

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Linda, what a beautiful stencil, gorgeous backgrounds.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful samples Linda. The stencil is wonderful and I love the backgrounds and embellishments.
    I'm hoping to join you for a make and take xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful. You know my favorite just has to be the orange-reds. Stunning with the lace and butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx