Followers

Friday, 7 November 2014

New Dies at Imagination Crafts

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my I had a wonderful day yesterday.
Thank you to those of you who stopped by and said Hi, it was lovely to see you all.

Today I am sharing a card I made using one of the new dies which are for sale at the show.

I am on the Imagination Crafts Stand doing the Make and Takes


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream pearlescent card.
2. First layer is purple card.
3. Second layer is white pearlescent card which I have colour washed with Inkadinks.
4. I cut the Make a Wish die with purple card and then brayered Soft Purple sparkle medium.
5. I then finished off adding the embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty creation Linda. Love colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very gorgeous image and card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to meet you yesterday, the new dies are gorgeous and I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy the new fairy stencil :( Hope you are having a great time, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this die is adorable and your card so much lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and love the new die.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card great die. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab, a really beautiful die. Crafty Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Linda. The die-cut is fabulous and I love the background. I can't wait to have a play with my Inkadinks. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Die and I love the pearlescent look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx