Good Morning Crafters, Followers and Visitors
What are you all up too today? I am going to be making a start on a few DT projects that I need for next month.
Today I am sharing a card made using Octavia Thinking, by Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with curved edge
2. Matted and layered card from stash to base with cream lace added down the side of card.
3. Cut out First Edition paper using SB Labels 25 and printed the image onto Supersmooth before colouring with my Copics, I then cut out using Labels 25 and distressed the edges with PanPastel Magenta, adhered to brown card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I then die cut the bunting and butterfly.
5. To finish off I added a leaf and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx