Followers

Saturday, 29 November 2014

Octavia Thinking

Good Morning Crafters, Followers and Visitors

What are you all up too today?  I am going to be making a start on a few DT projects that I need for next month.

Today I am sharing a card made using Octavia Thinking, by Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card with curved edge
2. Matted and layered card from stash to base with cream lace added down the side of card.
3. Cut out First Edition paper using SB Labels 25 and printed the image onto Supersmooth before colouring with my Copics, I then cut out using Labels 25 and distressed the edges with PanPastel Magenta, adhered to brown card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I then die cut the bunting and butterfly.
5. To finish off I added  a leaf and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fabulous choice of image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Linda and have coloured her recently. She is a complete delight.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and stunning design, love the original layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the lace border on the side. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Linda, loving all the details. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image and the colours you have chosen , really pretty and feminine, great design, super card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty image & beautifully coloured!
    I'm such a tardy blogger, all behind with my commenting! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Sweetie. Fab colouring and layout.

    Big hugs from me and the little fossil hunter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous crd love the shape. Great colouring and embellishments Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marvelous coloring on Octavia, Linda, and I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Linda, what a fabby image, love the colouring and your fabulous added detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love that image and the colors you used. Great die cut shape too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. You have coloured the image beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made such a beautiful card for our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz. I really love these delicate colors. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Friday who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx