Followers

Saturday, 8 November 2014

On your Retirment

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW we sure had a busy day yesterday.
Lovely to see lots of my friends and made some new friends too.

Enjoy your weekend.

Today I have a retirement card to share with you.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered white and gold patterned card.
2. I wrapped lilac organza ribbon around the white card and tied a faux bow and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
3. The topper I matted and layered onto purple card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and purple flat back gems.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful and elegant creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus make that is such a pretty image, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Linda, a gorgeous creative piece of work
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, love the ribbon and the little flower
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful retirement card Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda this is gorgeous I like the vintage feel
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Linda. I love the background card, it's perfect for the gorgeous topper.
    Thank you for the Make & Take today, it was wonderful spending time with you. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Linda. Love that ribbon rose you used! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Fantastic topper. Crafty Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx