Followers

Friday, 28 November 2014

Pas de Deux

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Where has this week gone? Friday already and it is nearly the end of November too.

A ballet card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. I matted and layered musical sheet onto pink satin mirri card after I distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance Ink Orchid, I wrapped the birthday sentiment ribbon around the top corner before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The main topper has been adhered with foam pads for dimension.
4. The smaller topper has been matted and layered onto pink satin mirri card.
5. To finish off I cut out the musical notes and added pearl flat back gems to all 4 corners.


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Love the fab images,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ballet card is an original work! Beautiful image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda, love the images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the music paper. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the papers & the images & die cuts go perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, Linda! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at In the Pink.
    ~Cibele, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx