Followers

Friday, 28 November 2014

Reading Buddies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

I have had a fairly busy day, prepping for my UStream tutorial tonight at 8.00 pm.

Today's card I have made using another of Elisabeth Bells Digital images called Reading Buddies.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have matted and layered polka dot paper from my stash.
2. The next layers I distressed white card with Vintage Photo then using my sewing machine added some netting (unfortunately it doesn't show up in the picture) and then I took a piece of musical tissue papers scrunched it up and distressed then sewed this to the card.  I added to the base card.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics then distressed around the image with DI Vintage Photo, adhered to the base card with foam pads for height.
4. To finish off I added some cream lace and brown flat back pearls to the corners.


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



22 comments:

  1. Lovely image and your card is adorable as always! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda loving the image and your design layout is fabulous. Good luck tonight. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation Linda, love all the details. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous image and detail. You have been busy with your crafting. Some lovely projects over the last few days.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful and I love how you have used the music paper. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Linda, beautiful image, wonderful card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any little girl would love this card! So cute and yes, girlie - and precious too. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colour combinations here and gorgeous design AND another lovely image used.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Linda. That's a fabulous idea to sew the papers and netting. I love the sweet image and lace. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so very cute Linda and love all of the added detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  14. A totally adorable image Linda! Grogeous card too, as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this sweet image, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute, my friend! Thanks so much for playing along at Through the Craft Room Door. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love this image Linda, that is what you would have found me doing, as a child, still carry my Kindle in my bag..beautiful card, hun, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx