Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Hubby and I have had a lovely afternoon visiting family.
All DT work that needs to be posted out is done and ready to take to the post office.
I am hoping to get some of my images coloured next week, not coloured for a while and having withdrawal symptoms LOL
Tonight I have a Christmas card to share.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped square card.
2. Dark red and patterned card have been matted and layered onto base card.
3. Using scraps from my stash the bauble paper has been matted and layered onto dark red card.
4. The image has been printed off from the Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas CD and matted and layered onto dark red card.
5. To finish off I added the dark red lace from Turkey, 3 gold flat back gems, made a double bow with gold organza ribbon added a bell and red gem.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx