Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW Friday already! Where is the time going?
All Christmas cards are made and present shopping done! WHEW!
I always start present shopping around June so it isn't too hectic come December as the end of the year is such a busy time for me.
Today's card is made using another of Kraftyhands CD's, this one is called Seasonal Victorian Beauty.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square ivory card which I have matted and layered cream card distressed with DI Tattered Rose.
2. The second layer is stripped paper from the Femme Fatale paper pack.
3. The topper is from the CD which has been matted and layered onto green card.
4. I added some of the cream lace I bought in Turkey and added pale pink pearls across the top.
5. To finish off I added a metal square charm and a dusty pink rose to the centre, added the sentiment and pale green flat back gems.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx