Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all tonight?
A quick post before I go and chill out for the evening, Strictly Come Dancing and the X-Factor.
Today I have a Tatty Twinkle Card
Step by Step
1. Labels One die shaped card
2. First layer is green polka dot card from the Tatty Twinkle Paper Pack cut out with SB Scalloped Circle die.
3. The next layer is cream card cut out with SB Circle die.
4. Stamped the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then used one of the flower and leaf stamp around the edge. I then matted and layered onto pink satin mirri card cut out with SB Scalloped Circle die.
5. To finish off I added Wild Orchid leaves and flowers, bunting and flower gem flourishes. Stamped the sentiment into the corner.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx