Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post today I have a lot of work to do today. Enjoy your day whatever you are up to.
Another Christmas card to share, just finishing off the last of my Christmas cards.
The image is from Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas CD
Step by Step
1. Base card is 6 x 6 square white card.
2. First layer is navy blue card, I have matted and layered Paper from Wild Rose Studio Xmas Bella.
3. The image I printed off and matted and layered onto navy blue card.
4. Made a double bow using navy blue ribbon and added a bell and gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I added pom pom trim across the bottom with aurora Borealis gems and added a silver star to the top of the tree and gems on the stars.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx