Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh I have had a lovely day colouring up my digi images and watching a few films too, what a lovely way to spend time catching up on some of my favourite films.
Today's card is another using a combination of two Kraftyhands CD's Emporium of Curiosities and Femme Fatale.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square card, scored the centre of the front of the card and folded back to create zig zag card.
2. Added burgundy card to the front fold and paper from the Emporium of Curiosities CD.
3. Added cream lace down one side
4. Distressed the topper and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension then added 3 roses to the corner.
5. On inside of card covered the base with matching paper to the front.
6. Distressed the sentiment topper and to finish off added metal corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx