Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? It sure is getting cold, the heating is definitely turned up at the moment.
A quick post today as my friend is coming around for a coffee and catch up.
Today's card is a vintage Christmas card.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is Kraft card embossed with Diesire Vintage embossing folder which I then distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance ink.
3. The image is printed from Kraftyhands Vintage Christmas Cd which I have matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I attached cream lace and brown ric rak ribbon across the top of the lace.
5. To finish off I coloured a wooden star with Wink of Stella Gold, added blue star embellishments and pale blue flat back gems.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx