Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors
How are you all doing today, oh my only 2 more days until Christmas.
This year sure has gone by so quickly and I am so looking forward to next year!
Today my card celebrates our pets, I myself am a cat lover (my dad always said I was a witch, in the nicest possible way of course) but a lot of people love their dogs so today is for all dog lovers.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I scored the centre of the front of the card and folded back. I also punched all the corners with Xcut corner punch
2. On the inside of the card I used paper from Prima "the Optimist".
3. On the the front panel I used paper from Prima Nature Garden collection.
4. The topper is from Kraftyhands and is from their Femme Fatale range which has been matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off the card I attached a Birthday sentiment inside the card with Prima pearl flourish. On the front I added a Prima paper rose.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx