Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as we are doing the Christmas cleaning and putting our decorations up.
I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.
Today I am sharing another project that I made at Kath's on Wednesday.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 10 canvas which I painted with cream acrylic paint.
2. I then added 2 pieces of patterned paper from LOTV Snow Princess paper pack.
3. I then stencilled The Crafters Workshop stencil Mini Art is with Pebeo Modelling paste then dry brushed Silks over the words.
4. I then attached the appliqué from Ooh La La Vintage Treasures and the pearl along the bottom.
5. The filigree clock is from Wild Orchid Crafts which I painted with white acrylic paint and added lilac pearl gems around the clock and to the centre of the hands.
6. To finish off I added the bouquet which is from Ooh la la Vintage Treasures, the brass corner and the cream resin flower.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx