Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a wonderful day with my friend Kath yesterday.
I made a couple of projects and will be blogging them later in the week.
Here is a Christmas card for today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card base.
2. The first layer is part of a card which I have cut down and matted and layered to the base card with the sentiment inset in the middle.
3. The topper is from my stash which I have distressed around and added Frosted Lace Stickles then matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I cut out 3 SB snowflakes and added a white button snowflake to the topper.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added 2 silver bells.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx