Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
All done and dusted with my DT work for December, I can now have a play with a few of my new products I have bought and won in blog challenges.
This is a little canvas I made when I was at Kath's on Wednesday.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 square canvas which I have painted with acrylic gold and cream paint.
2. I printed off the cherub image from Kraftyhands Emporium of Curiosities CD
3. I then used modelling paste and a dotty stencil to add some texture, once dried I added a few pearl gems.
4. I added a metal flower embellishment, a doily, leaf and the rose.
5. To finish off I added the Cherub from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Tim Holtz Adage Ticket.
Many thanks for your visit today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx