Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the day I finish wrapping my Christmas presents and then I am all done.
Enjoy your day and I am hoping my last Christmas card for this year.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have made into an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered red mirri card and paper from the LOTV Simple Joys paper pack.
3. Onto the front of the card I have matted and layered red and gold mirri card, and added a strip of paper down the left side.
4. I matted and layered the Kanban topper with foam pads.
5. To finish off I matted and layered the sentiment onto gold card and added foam pads and this acts as the stopper. Added red and gold pearl gems and a rosette.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
A Crafty Mess #2 - Traditional Christmas Colours
Chocolate Coffee Cards #80 - Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity #206 - Christmas
Crafty Catz #259 - Last Minute Christmas
Fab n Funky Challenges #240 - Christmas
Thank you all so much for visiting my blog Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx