Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Home safe and sound after a busy couple of day in Dorset.
I hope you have all had a wonderful week and looking forward to catching up on what you have all been up to.
Today's card is yet another Christmas Card using Heather Valentin's Coco-Holiday Ornament
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card base.
2. First layer is gold mirri card and second layer is from LOTV Simple Joys paper pack, I wrapped red ribbon around the middle.
3. The next layer I have cut out with SB Oval die, I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics then cut out with SB oval die then matted and layered onto the oval card.
4. I made a bow with red and gold ribbon added 3 red buttons.
5. To finish off I added the green rosette and the sentiment. I added glitter to the wings of the image and Fluffy snow to her ear muffs, boots and top of the ornament.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx