Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your day been? I have had a busy day as packing for my trip to Dorset tomorrow.
Off to see Sue and Harvey at Imagination Crafts HQ.
Today it is my turn to share my DT project for Digi Bells using Elisabeth Bell's Digi images.
This is my all time favourite, Fairy Merrily, I have used one of my favourite colours, Turqoise, although I don't use it very often in my projects I do love this colour and I do love my fairies.
Step by Step
1. Brown paper bag which I have matted and layered LOTV Beach Bliss paper.
2. I embossed white pearlescent card using Floral Embossalicious folder and matted and layered onto the first layer.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, then cut out with SB Square die. I added Glamour Dust to the wings and distressed around the topper with Dew Drops VersaMagic Turquiose Gem.
4. I added white lace along the bottom of the embossed card.
5. To finish off I added silver leaf and roses then made a bow with ribbon around the handle.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx