Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today it is my turn to share my project for Digi Bells.
I have used Elisabeth Bells Forever Friends Digi which you can purchase here.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square card which I have cut the front of the card in half.
2. I have matted and layered on the inside of the card with pink pearlescent card and paper from LOTV Country Lady papers. I then added lace, leaves and flowers and a pearl flourish to the corner.
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered to replicate the inside of the card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 26 and matted and layered onto pink pearlescent card and attached to the front of the card.
5. To finish off I added the gem butterfly and the pearl swirl.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx