Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Merry Christmas to you all I hope Santa has been very good to you all!
He has been very good to me and I got lots of lovely crafting goodies, smellies, and clothes.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog
This month the theme is Special Shaped Cards
Step by Step
1. Labels 1 shaped white card
2. I cut out 2 pink hearts using X-Cut heart dies and placed them slightly off the card.
3. The next layer is silver patterned card cut into a square and the corners punched with X-Cut punch.
4. I stamped the image which I won from Elphine House onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics. I then cut it out using Labels 1 SB die, then adhered to card with foam pads for dimension. Around the image I added Liquid Pearls and Stickles.
5. I then cut out pink snowflakes with SB Snowflake die and added Liquid Pearls to the centres.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment, gems around the heart, a double bow and heart pearl gem.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas
Crafty Hugs xxxxx