Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your day been?
I have had a rather busy day but got such a lot done which is always a good thing, managed to get ahead of my DT projects for December and made a start on January so I can take a break over the Christmas, but knowing me I will more than likely be crafting on Boxing day. LOL!
Today's card is using one of the new Celtic Dream dies designed by Tracey Dutton from Lavinia in collaboration with Sue at Imagination Crafts. This die is called Hide Away, these are fabulous dies which cut like butter!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have stamped the foilage across the top with DI Shabby Shutters and the plants at the bottom with Adirondak Lettuce
2. I painted Inkadinks in blue, lilac and green onto pearlescent card and cut out with Spellbinder Die and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. I cut out the Hide Away die using black card stock and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I then stamped the two little fairies with Memento grey ink.
5. To finish off I added little blossom flowers around the bottom of the die.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx