Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Many thanks for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate the time you take to visit my blog.
A busy day today wrapping Christmas presents then we are all done!
Today's card is made using toppers I bought from Scribble and Scrap Crafts.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card which I have punched out the corners with an inverted corner punch.
2 The next layer is grey card which I have matted and layered floral paper printed from Femme Fatale CD by Kraftyhands
3. I cut out pinch card using SB Timeless Rectangle die.
4. The image I have distressed with Weathered Wood and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. The leaf and floral lace has been distressed with Tattered Rose and Shabby Shutters then added a green gem.
6. To finish off I made a double bow with organza ribbon and added the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx