Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
How has your week been so far?
Mine has been a very busy one but an enjoyable one.
Today is a male card, just for a change.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white base card.
2. First layer is card printed from another Kraftyhands favourite, Emporium of Curiosities, I have distressed around the card with Vintage Photo and matted and layered at an angle.
3. The next layer is also from the CD, I love this image and distressed with Tattered Rose curled the edges with my pokey tool, matted and layered at an angle.
4. The topper has been distressed and the sentiment too.
5. To finish off I added buttons to the top and bottom.
Thanks for all your comments the past few days I have been away.
Once I am home I will catch up with all that you have created.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx