Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I am off to visit my lovely friend Kath today. No crafting just catching up and exchanging Christmas presents.
As you all know I love my kitties, Tiggy and Fluffy and thought I would share a photograph of them.
This is a rare moment of them snuggling up together as Fluffy torments Tiggy who is the elder of the two.
What do you think of my fur babies aren't they so cute?
They were the inspiration for my card today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have punched the corner with X-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is mirri card which I have coated with Inkadinks, I then stamped the paw prints.
3. The topper is from Kanban and Fluffy can often be found sat in a plant pot whether there is a plant in it or not LOL. I matted and layered onto purple satin mirri card cut out with SB Scalloped Circle die.
4. The sentiment has been matted and layered onto satin mirri card using SB Decorative Circle die.
5. To finish off I added the ribbon which is from my stash.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx