Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Where has this year gone?
It sure has gone by quick but it has been a fabulous creative year for me!
I am so looking forward to next year as for the first time I am off to America to meet my DT friends from Gone Artsy in June. I am so excited I can't begin to tell you!
This year also sees my husband having his 60th birthday, 20 years we have been together and I can't believe how time has flown, but they always say "time flies when you are having fun" and I sure have!
Today my card is a "Thank You" for each and everyone of you!
Thank you for your comments, visits and support and I look forward to sharing more of my work with you all next year!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered paper from First Edition Rose Garden, I have distressed with scissors and Vintage Photo.
2. I cut a strip from Prima Pixie Glen paper pack and distressed with Vintage Photo.
3. I then cut out the paper with the bird and clock and distressed with weathered wood.
4. The topper is from my stash which has also been distressed with Vintage Photo.
5. To finish off I added the corner, metal leaf, blue and cream roses and a thank you tag.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx