Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday, we have been to see my granddaughters today.
Today I am sharing a project for Digi Bells.
I have used "A Tasty Read" by Elisabeth Bell why not check out her website to see what other images she has. They are all gorgeous, but as you know I am a big fan!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped and embossed front square card.
2. First layer is paper printed from Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD which I have punched the corners.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics and distressed around the image before matting and layering onto pale green card.
3. I distressed a white doily with Dew Drops Pink Grapefruit and placed behind the topper
5. To finish off I added the bling flourish, Wild Orchid flowers which I have added Stickles to the petals.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx