Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your day been so far?
Hubby and I went out for a nice brisk walk today, boy was it chilly around the ears.
I have been colouring up a storm today which I am hoping to get made into cards over the next week.
A steampunk card to share with you today!
Step by Step
1. Kraft card used to create a centre stepper card.
2. On the two side pieces I matted and layered green card with Docrafts Chronology Papers.
3. To the centre I have added green paper from the Docrafts kit.
4. I matted and layered to topper from Kraftyhands onto green card with foam pads to add dimension.
5. To decorate the card I cut out cogs from Spellbinder dies added metal embellishments and a fob watch charm to the centre of a cog.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxx