Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you all up to? Are you doing any crafting?
I have quite a few projects to make a start on today!
Today's card is made using one of Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties stamp.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered patterned paper from my stash.
2. I wrapped lace around the first layer before matting and layering the topper.
3. I stamped the frame and image onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copics and Spica pens. I then matted and layered onto blue card.
4. Along the centre of the lace I added bling and pearl trim.
5. To finish off I added a cream bow a cream rose and the sentiment
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx