Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? Did you have a good weekend?
A few errands to run this morning then a busy afternoon in the craft room.
A vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered brown pearlesent card.
2. The next layer is printed card from my stash, I wrapped brown lace around the bottom before adhering to base card.
3. I matted and layered the image onto brown card and adhered to the card.
4. I added a cream skeleton leaf and 3 roses distressed with Tea Dye.
5. To finish off I added the word adage ticket Bliss and a metal corner.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx