Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Crochet Needle Pouch

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I had a fabulous crafting day with Kath.

We spend the day making a pouch for our crocheting hooks/needles.

This is my first ever project using a sewing machine and I am over the moon with the finished article.
It isn't perfect by any means but with Kath's fabulous help I created something that will be very handy as you all know I love to crochet my own flowers, doilies etc.


A Flap to cover the needles/hooks and a pocket for scissors etc.


You can see I have opened the flap, so chuffed as I actually sewed straight lines!


Another view showing the pocket.


Used lace to tie together as a roll.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Linda. I am rubbish at sewing.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great xx here's to many more fab sewing days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Linda...I'm hopeless with a sewing machine! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is brilliant. A while ago someone made me a knitting needle case, not unlike the one you have made, I use it all the time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Linda, you've done a brilliant job x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun i love this,as you know I have just started sewing and you have inspired me to try this brilliant my friend,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet project and I TOTALLY love that lace you use to close it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. I would need one a lot bigger, I have tons of crochet hooks. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx