Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing my DT post for Digi Bells.
I have used Patti Kisses from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.
Step by Step
1. I covered the front and back of the tag with BoBunny Ambrosia collection.
2. I then cut a doily in half and added to one side.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then cut down and distressed with Tea Dye. I placed the topper at an angle.
4. I then used flowers from my stash and painted over the flowers with 3D Glitter Gel.
5. To finish off I added the word Love, butterfly and made a double bow of ribbon and added flower gem to the centre.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx