Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy week ahead but first some errands to run before I get into my crafty den!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
Today's card is made using Norma J Burnell's Fairy Tangles Mid Summer Dragonflies which I purchased at Scribble and Scrap. Check out this website as there are some gorgeous crafty goodies!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square white card which I have matted and layered pale green card.
2. The second layer is from Graphic 45 Secret Garden.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and Spica glitter pens. I then matted and layered onto pale pink card and matted and layered to base card.
4. I added 2 strands of pearls and flowers from my stash.
5. To finish off I have added the metal dragonfly and pearl gems to 2 corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx