Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing my GDT for Crafting Musketeers Inspiration Post
The theme this month is Hats/Valentines and is sponsored by Lacy Sunshine.
I was given Matilda Boo to create my inspiration post.
Step by Step
1. DL white card which I have matted and layered pearlescent card to overhang the DL
2. The next layer is patterned paper from my stash, I have wrapped gold ribbon around before matting and layering.
3. The next layer is pearlescent card cut out with SB Labels 23.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, cut out with SB Labels 23 and matted and layered onto the pearlescent card.
5. I threaded orange ribbon through 3 buttons and adhered to one corner.
6. To finish off I added the flourish and butterfly and the flowers from Wild Orchid.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx