Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Friday already! Where has this week gone?
Another day in my craft room today, lots to do as usual!
A monochrome Birthday Card
Step by Step
1. White pearlescent card scored to create an A5 card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. First layer is black pearlescent card.
3. Second layer is white pearlescent card embossed with Floral Fusion embossing folder
4. Wrapped black satin ribbon around both layers and added the topper which is from Lelli-bot Crafts Pure Elegance kit.
5. To finish off I added white card candy and the birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today