Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Can you believe we are half way through January! Where has the time gone.
Today I am sharing my Inspiration project for our January Challenge over on Imagination Crafts Blog.
Why not hop on over and see what my design team have created for their inspiration.
You still have until 31st January at 12.00 noon to enter.
The winning prize is £40 to spend on the website.
Step by Step
1. Card base has been made using white card and Spellbinder Scalloped Circle die.
2. First layer is patterned card cut out with scalloped circle die then Sparkle Medium Diamond has been brayered over the top.
3. The next layer is vanilla card cut out with circle die
4. I cut out two Celtic Dreams Elegance Die using patterned card, matted and layered one of the layers over the vanilla card and brayered the second layer, cut out the butterflies and decoupaged.
5. To finish off I added green and yellow pearl gems around and added the sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx