Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Knitted and Crocheted Projects

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I thought I would show you a couple of projects that I finished over the festive period.

First up is some more of the crocheted flowers I made, you can find the pattern on this blog post if you want to try them


The flowers on the left are new flowers and here is the pattern for them it is very easy.

Row 1 - Chain 6 and join using slip stitch to form a circle.
Row 2. Chain 3 (counts as first treble) 1 treble into circle (chain 6, 3 treble into ring) 4 times, chain 6 1 treble into circle,, join with slip stitch to top of beginning chain 3.
Row 3 - *Chain 1, (2 double crochet, 7 treble crochet, 2 double crochet) into next chain-6 sp, chain 1, skip next treble, slip stitch into next treble: repeat from * 3 times more, chain 1 (2 double crochet, 7 treble crochet, 2 double crochet) into next chain-6 sp, chain 1, skip next treble, join with slip stitch to base of beginning chain.
Fasten off.



I hate having my photograph taken but wanted to show you a cardigan that I finally finished.


It is short in the body as it sits on your waist.
Quite pleased with how this turned out and love the wool.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my finished projects

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous and would make lovely jewellery, and I love your cardigan perfect for this weather so cold here today. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Linda, love the flowers and your cardigan is fab...love the buttons. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Linda I will have a go. Love the cardigan, great colours. you are are a clever girl . Hugs
    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeopus Linda also the flowers.
    great work you did.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab flowers Linda, I've had a bit of a go at crochet but not had much time to devote to mastering it properly. Would love to make flowers like these.
    Love your cardigan too, we sell wool etc in our shop but I'm a basic knitter & would never be able to complete a project like this!.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so talented!!! I don't crochet or knit or anything like that but love the sweater and flowers! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda, you are a lady of many talents. Just adore the little flowers and the jacket is just beautylicious and looks great on the Simpson model xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and cardigan, thank you for the pattern, will have a try at making them. Just got to find my cotton now lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda the crotchet flowers are gorgeous. The cardigan is fantastic and you model it brilliantly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects Linda. Love the crochet flowers and the cardigan looks great.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Linda you are a very diverse crafter. Adore your flowers but what size hook did you use? Your cardigan looks fab too and I am with you re:photos. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so talented Linda. The flowers are beautiful and the cardigan looks lovely and warm. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cardigan and I wish I could make those flowers....to dumbo and they look gorgeous....{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sweater is so lovely, looks warm, too! Love your flowers, too!
    You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wish I could crochet and knit, love your flowers, you have been busy..xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers Linda. The cardigan is fab.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. what fantastic projects, they all look amazing, what a talented lady you are :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx